- Thank you so much for your patience and care for us for so many years - C and J - Manchester
- Third time in this B & B home from home, thanks again Mary and Ian
- Lovely friendly stay and well looked after by our hosts (PS delicious haggis for breakfast) - S & A Cumbria
- Thanks again Pat and Eric for looking after us so well - had a lovely few days, hope to see you next year - J & D Cumbria
- Thanks for a wonderful stay, breakfasts were lovely. Home from home atmosphere, warm, friendly, helpful and informative. Enjoyed the area. L & J.
- Silence really is golden! Lovely breakfasts, thanks - GB, Leics.
- Home from home once again, thank you B & J, Fife.
- Idyllic setting, first class hospitality, thank you very much for a wonderful stay - A & M Paris
- Superb location, superb accommodation, superb food and made most welcome. What more could we want "volveremos" (Spanish for we shall return) K, N and F
- We love the house, hospitality and view from the breakfast table of birds, gorse, cows and windswept trees M & A from Derbyshire on a cycling holiday
- What a beautiful place, fantastic hospitality, very comfortable in an amazing setting - we will certainly recommend - R family, Yorkshire
- We have really enjoyed our stay here - hospitality first class, food very tasty and well cooked, rooms very comfy, views all around superb. We can recommend Craiglemine Tigh to anyone - B & J Bradford
- Planned 2 days, stayed 5. Lovely room, delicious food superb hosts. The ultimate B & B.; E & K norfolk (June 13)
- Two days of friendly smiles, great breakfasts and cosy beds - best sleep I have had in over 12 months. Everything a B & B should be. TD Australia (June 13)
- It was lovely to spend 3 days with Pat and Eric at this B & B. It was everything we expected and much more.
- J & M.D Tasmania (June 13)